The archetype of a character that cheats and tricks people with persuading them to believe in something false. Variation of Trickster.
- Scam Artist
The character is a con artist, an expert liar and cheater skilled with illusions of falsehood. The con artist runs large scam operations for a bit of people's money or misplaced support.
- Acting Intuition
- Business Intuition
- Convinced Inevitability
- Deception Intuition
- Desire Intuition
- Enhanced Thievery
- Fraud Empowerment
- Illusion Generation
- Magicians Intuition
- Negotiation Intuition
- Psychological Intuition
- Scam Artistry
- Sleight of Hand Intuition
- Trading Intuition
- Some if not all con artists, could be considered as smug, scheming villains.
- The Con Artist is a variation of the Trickster Archetype.
- John Constantine (DC/Vertigo Comics)
- Louie Duck (Disney's Ducktale)
- The Raven Tribe (Lego Legends of Chima)
- Reigen Arataka (Mob Psycho 100)
- Capper Dapperpaws (My Little Pony series); formerly