- "You tried to kill Aquaman. Why?"
- "Gee, why would a hired gun try to shoot somebody?"
- "....Could it be that someone paid me to?"
- ― Superman and Deadshot (DCAU)
The power to use the archetypal traits of a mercenary.
- Hired Gun
- Soldier of Fortune
The user fulfills the archetype of a mercenary, meaning they take various dangerous jobs in exchange for large sums of money. Unlike hitmen or assassins, mercenaries are more general in their line of work. While they can be hired to kill people, they can also be hired to fight as soldiers in an army, find treasure, steal items, deliver messages, act as bodyguards, etc.
- Enhanced Accuracy
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Stealth
- Enhanced Tracking
- Enhanced Thievery
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Opportunity Sense
- Sense of Strength
- Treasure Detection
- Mercenaries are often hired as assassins, hitmen, or bounty hunters when they are hired to kill a specific target.
- Mercenaries are sometimes brought as soldiers in makeshift armies.
- Mercenaries can be hired as treasure hunters.
See Also: Professional Killer.