- "If we have erred, Rogers will be dead within seconds! For, he is drinking the strongest chemical potion ever created by man! But, if we succeed, he will be the first of an army of fighting men such as the world has never known! His reflexes, his physical condition, his courage, will be second to none!"
- ― Dr. Abraham Erskine (Tales of Suspense #63)
The archetype of a super-soldier, a soldier/fighter capable of operating beyond normal human limits or abilities. Variation of Soldier, Artificially Enhanced Physiology, and Empowered Subject Physiology.
- Empowered Soldier Physiology
- Super Soldier Physiology
The user is a super-soldier, a soldier or fighter enhanced, scientifically and/or magically, beyond ordinary limitations.
Associated Powers (General)
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: Have artificially enhanced physiology and remodified bodies with manufactured alterations such as genetic to cybernetic, by specialized drugs, experimentation, genetic engineering/manipulation, etc., all granting them a variety of strength and powers.
- Bio-Technology: User's biological nature can be altered by technology.
- Cybernetic Enhancements
- Cybernetic Strength: Have immense strength as a cyborg or through cybernetic enhancements.
- Cybernetic Speed: Have immense speed as a cyborg or through cybernetic enhancements.
- Efficient Body: Have bodily systems perfectly optimized, totally efficient, with absolutely no wasted energy or effort on their part.
- Drug Empowerment: Through drug usage users can be empowered.
- Serum-Based Powers: Gain powers by being given a certain serum that augments one's physical body. After being given a serum, some users can be turned into super soldiers.
- Various Supernatural Powers and Abilities: Various supernatural powers, relating to, or being above or beyond what is natural; unexplainable by natural law or phenomena; abnormal.
- Supernatural Surgery: Through surgical experimentations, users can gain abilities.
Associated Powers (Techniques)
- Military Mastery: Have extensive, innate knowledge of warfare and intuitively understands the mechanics behind in military doctrine, policies, and procedures with regards to any branches of the armed services and training, as well as intuitive comprehension and talent for any and all kinds of tactics, strategy, and warfare. Users have an intuitive mastery of the associated military skills, speech and body language, expertly sending all the right signals, granting them major leverage in any military situation and allowing the user to easily to be successful in any military situation regardless of who they exert these talents on. Using this ability, the user can become militarily powerful and successful quickly and easily, and perform feats such as always developing ideas to survive any and all forms of conflict, win any type of war, making the right choice when it comes to advancing their military objective, increasing their military power, predicting sources of crises, etc.
- Bionic Physiology
- Enhanced Combat/Supernatural Combat/Absolute Combat
- Human Physiology
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- One-Man Army
- One Trick Powerhouse
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Special Ops Mastery
- Superpowered Physiology
- Training Regimen
- Weaponized Body
- Process may cause various mental or physical problems.
See Also: Super Soldier.
- Mirakuru Serum (Arrowverse)
- Ultimatrix (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Forced Evolutionary Virus (Fallout series)
- Super Soldier Serum (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
- Super Soldier Serum (Marvel Comics)
- OZ Formula (Ultimate Marvel)
- Infinity Formula (Marvel Comics)
- OZ Formula (Spider Man’s Raimiverse; MCU Multiverse)
- Tyrant/T-Virus (Resident Evil)
- Golgotha/G-Virus (Resident Evil)
- Gene Seed (Warhammer 40k)
- Sanji's Raid Suit (One Piece)
- Mutagen (IDW's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)