- "So, it begins again...Moving, always moving, never knowing, following impulses...Then they appear. The Monsters, the creatures, pitiful misfits in the schemes of nature. And again I am here...For such is my destiny...the destiny of Ulysses Bloodstone!"
- ― Ulysses Bloodstone (Marvel Presents #1)
- "In the absence of light, darkness prevails. There are things that go bump in the night; make no mistake about that. And we are the ones who bump back."
- ― Professor Broom about the BPRD (Hellboy)
- "Saving people, hunting things. The family business."
- ― Dean Winchester to his brother, Sam (Supernatural)
- "I am the thing that monsters have nightmares about. And right now you and me are gonna show 'em why. It's time."
- ― Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "So, how many times do I have to put you in the ground?"
- ― Eric Brooks/Blade (Marvel Comics)
- 1 Also Called
- 2 Properties
- 3 Associated Powers
- 4 Variations
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Limitations
- 7 Example Characters
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- Champion of Mankind/Humanity
- Grimm Physiology (Grimm series)
- Monster Hunter Physiology
- Slayer Physiology (Buffyverse)
- The Huntsman/Huntress
The user possesses the powers of a supernatural hunter, having the innate ability to hunt down supernatural creatures. They are able to physically match and fight off most of the creatures they hunt, have innate combat abilities and information about the paranormal world, ability to detect supernatural creatures, and know how to kill and trap them. They may have immunity towards the creatures they hunt (immune to vampire's compulsion, werebeast's infection, demon's possession, witch's magic, divine influences, etc.).
- Combat Perception
- Combat Specialist
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Horror Survivor: is driven to survive and kill the monster or killer that threatens their lives by any means; not a few such hunters are survivors of supernatural horrors that claimed less fortunate friends and loved ones.
- Hunting Intuition
- Humanization/Conversion Negation: may be able to transform or cure a being of their supernatural traits while either trying to defeat or save them.
- Indomitable Will
- Killing Intuition
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Paranormal Expertise
- Predator Instinct
- Tactical Analysis
- Tactical Genius
- Tranquil Fear: can control their fear while retaining tranquility and are able to face what they're afraid of with the relentless courage of a warrior while gaining the vigilance and precaution of a survivor.
- Trapping Intuition: can create many different types of traps that are effective in different ways while combating the supernatural.
- Supernatural Detection: can sense the presence of supernatural beings and identify them.
- Weapon Proficiency/Supernatural Weapon Proficiency
- Power Weaponry
- Special Ops Mastery
- Almighty Object
- Ancestral Evocation/Descendant Evocation
- Archetype:Supernatural Detective
- Destiny Chosen/Usurp Worth
- Divinity/Demonic Source
- Hybrid Physiology
- Instant Learning
- Kresnik Physiology
- One-Man Army
- Past Life Awareness/Future Life Awareness
- Past Life Power Access/Future Life Power Access
- Training Regimen
- Transcendent Slayer Physiology
- May be unable to hunt transcendent supernatural creatures without the aid of divine, demonic or any other supernatural weaponry.
- If users are empowered by supernatural forces they may be bound to supernatural laws and rules.
- May only be a hunter of a specific supernatural creature (vampire, demons, spirits, etc.)
- Powers may be dormant until the user has an encounter with the supernatural.
See Also: Hunter of Monsters.