The power to use the archetypal traits of a treasure hunter.
- Adventurer Archeologist
The user is a treasure hunter, someone who specializes in finding and recovering valuable treasures and artifacts. The user possesses the many skills and abilities required to finding treasure of all kinds and exhibits many qualities such as bravery, charisma and extreme luck.
- Adventure Embodiment
- Enhanced Athleticism
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Combat
- Enhanced Tracking
- Greed Empowerment: User can be empowered by the promise of treasure and riches.
- Infinite Resourcefulness
- Intuitive Aptitude: User possesses a multitude of skills and areas of expertise used in finding treasure.
- Archaeology Intuition: User possesses knowledge in archaeology, the study of human history and prehistory through the excavation of sites and the analysis of artifacts and other physical remains.
- Escape Artistry: The user can escape all manner of bonds, or otherwise escape capture very easily.
- Excavation Intuition: User possesses innate knowledge in excavation, allowing them to effectively mine for things such as minerals, gemstones, artifacts, fossils, etc.
- Riddle Intuition: User possesses innate knowledge in solving riddles and puzzles to advance through temples and other safeguards of treasure.
- Peak Human Condition/Enhanced
- Peak Human Combat
- Treasure Detection
- Immense Wealth
- If the user makes a living off treasure hunting or sells such artifacts, like to a museum, they can build up a vast fortune.
- The user can be the target of curses depending on the nature and history of the artifacts they recover.
- If the user’s hunt for treasure is purely for greed, they can fall victim to Punishment or Karma Inducement.
- Depending on the location, verse or time-period treasure hunting can be illegal.
- Over-exploitation of treasure can severely harm cultural heritage, economy and potentially even cosmic balance (if one raids sacred relics).
See Also: Adventurer Archeologist
- Scrooge McDuck (Disney)
- Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
- Mad Treasure (One Piece)
- Dick Dastardly (SCOOB!)
- Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Rogue the Bat (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Wario (Wario Land/Mario)
- Daring Do (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
- Nathan Drake (Uncharted Series)
- Dirk Pratt (Sahara)
- Benjamin Franklin Gates (National Treasure)
- Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit)