- "Don't you wish to conquer the sun? Don't you wish to rule over all? Don't you wish to purge your fears?!"
- ― Kars to his fellow Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency)
The ability to embody the ultimate being archetype. Lesser version of Perfection.
- Inherent Perfection
- Nearly Perfect
- Nigh/Near Absolute/Absolute/Almighty/Meta/Pata/Omni/Omnipotent/Infinite/Ultimate/Godly/Divine/Supreme/Boundless/Transcendent/Illimitable/Limitless/Unlimited/Unrestricted/Total/True/Perfect/Complete Flawlessness/Perfection
- Perfect Being/Person
- Ultimate Life-Form
The user is an ultimate being: a being that is described as an entity that is perfect in everyway without limits, having limitless potential, infinite beauty, unimaginable power and surpassing almost everyone. The user's status can range from being the finest example of their race to being the most powerful life-form in the universe. Users may even be capable of becoming a physical god.
Achieving such status can be the result of an evolutionary process, scientific modification, spiritual ascension, etc.
- Alpha Physiology
- Genetic Perfection
- Efficient Body
- Maximum/Enhanced Brain Capacity
- Supernatural Bodily Aspects
- Omega Physiology
- Superiority; the User is superior in every Aspect to lesser Beings.
- Personal Energy
- Spiritual Perfection
- Users may not be Omnipotent/Metapotent nor Nigh-Omnipotent.
- May be limited by their State of Being. (ex: A Ultimate Human beings can be outclassed by an Ultimate Alien)
- Adam and Eve (Christianity)
- Jesus Christ (Christianity)
- Pyron (Darkstalkers)
- Doomsday (DC Comics)
- Cell (Dragon Ball Z) in his perfect form.
- Leeloo (The Fifth Element)
- Father (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- Adam Kadmon (Gnosticism)
- Godzilla Earth (Godzilla: Planet of Monsters)
- Meruem (Hunter x Hunter)
- Kars (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part II: Battle Tendency)
- The Ultimate Being (Parasite Eve)
- Mewtwo (Pokemon)
- SCP-682 - Hard-To-Destroy-Reptile (SCP Foundation)
- Sam Howell/SCP-3812 - A Voice Behind Me (SCP Foundation)
- Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog)