- Architecture Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Building Magic
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize architecture, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Fire Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing/Object Negation
- May only be able to control specific types of buildings.
- Loss of buildings may mean loss of magic.
- Strength of spells may be dependent on strength of magic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.