- "That's odd. Usually the blood gets off at the second floor."
- ― Charles Montgomery Burns (The Simpsons)
The power to manipulate architectural structures. Variation of Object Manipulation.
- Architecture Alteration/Control
The user is able to plan, design, create (usually from matter but also energy), shape and manipulate buildings and other forms of architecture, from the macro-level (urban design, landscape architecture) to the micro-level (construction details and furniture), including bridges, dams, apartments, monuments/memorials, windmills, houses, homes, school, etc., and manipulating/shaping, combining/separating, etc. every part of them as needed, moving them with telekinesis, etc.
- Building Creation
- Building Destruction
- Control Manipulation
- Door Manipulation
- Improbable Weapon Proficiency - By using an architecture/parts of architecture as a weapon.
- Manipulate the properties of architecture.
- Repair architecture.
- Move/lift architecture.
- Floor & Ceiling Manipulation
- Object Attacks using architecture.
- Object Constructs using architecture.
- Object Possession
- Part Manipulation of architecture.
- Passageway Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing entire architectures.
- Room Manipulation
- Structure Merging
- Technology Manipulation
- Wall Manipulation
- Window Manipulation
- Architecture Empowerment
- Fortress Physiology
- Object Transmutation into architecture.
- Structure Physiology
- Art Manipulation
- Civilization Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Constructs Creation
- Earth Manipulation
- Enhanced Artisan
- Furniture Manipulation
- Glass Manipulation
- Grass Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Phantasm Dwelling Manipulation
- Shape Manipulation
- Urban Manipulation
- Wood Manipulation
- May be unable to create architecture, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Most users cannot create structures from nothing and need resources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.
- Using this power in a fight can be very messy for the surroundings.
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Henry Legolant (Black Clover)
- Kyogai (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba); limited to his mansion
- Nakime (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba); limited to the Infinity Fortress.
- Syndablokk (Empowered); concrete, pavement, and masonry only.
- Xemnas (Kingdom Hearts)
- Ken Ishiyama (My Hero Academia); cement/concrete only.
- Yamato (Naruto); wood only
- Galdino/Mr.3 (One Piece); candle-wax only
- Charlotte Katakuri (One Piece); mochi only
- Magnus Bane (Shadowhunter Chronicles)
- Protoss Probes (Starcraft)
- Ri Boku (Kingdom)
- Yusuke Tagami (World Customize Creator)