- Grand High Witch/Wizard
- Grandmaster/Grandmistress Magician
- Grandmaster/Grandmistress of Magic
- High Witch/Wizard
- Lord/Lady of Witchcraft & Wizardry
- Mage Lord Physiology
- Master/Mistress Magician
- Master/Mistress of Magic
- Mystical Lordship
- Sorcerer/Sorceress Supreme
The user either is or can transform into a Archmage, the greatest class of spell caster and magic users to have ever exist. Not only are Archmage capable of controlling, manipulating, conjuring and mastering every form of craft in existence but also may hold a particularly powerful command over various mystics, be they Human, Undead, Bestial or even Draconian, etc.
Archmages are lords and masters of magic can draw power from an infinite number of sources, be they physical, spiritual, divine, demonic or conceptual in nature. Unlike lesser spellcasters, they lack many of the limitations in the usage of magic due to being one with the arcane forces.
- Archetype:The Magician
- Magical Particle Manipulation
- Magically Enhanced Physiology
- Magic Intuition
- Mystical Mutation
- Adaptive Magic - Adjust and utilize all consuming forms of magic imaginable.
- Alpha Physiology - Being the greatest conjurer of all.
- Dark Wizard - Some Archmages could wield all forms of Dark and Neutral magic.
- Destiny Chosen
- Fairytale Warping - Bridge the mystical or fantastical planes with the surreal.
- Magic Ascendancy - Accomplished mystic masters can become a physical god, in name and by right.
- Magic Mode
- Magical Entity Physiology
- Meta Magic - Obtain unlimited power via directly imbibing on magic. Some of the more powerful mages can become godlike entities in scope.
- Mystic Derivation - Archmages can become the focal point of all arcana in a given macro cosm.
- Mystical Martial Arts
- Mystical Mutation
- Mythical Plane Lordship - Have access to and dominion over the various magical realms.
- White Wizard - Some Archmages could wield all forms of Good and Neutral magic.
- May be dumbfounded by science.
- A being of raw magic runs the risk of assimilation.
- Comprising of magic, one must always comport and enforce its rules.
- Stronger archmages can overpower the user.
See Also: The Archmage