- Polar Magic
- Tundra Magic
- Animal Magic (limited to polar/tundra animals)
- Arctic Manipulation
- Aurora Manipulation
- Nature Magic
- Plant Magic (limited to polar/arctic plants)
- Spell Casting
- Water Magic
- Weather Magic (Cold Weather Manipulation)
- Anti-Magic/Cold Immunity/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- Magic may have a price.
- Magic powers may be limited to actual polar/tundra regions.
- Control, discipline, and restraint are extremely important. Unconscious, emotion-influenced, impulsive, or reckless use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Without the knowledge or proper skill, the intended use of such magic can create unpredictable or potentially dangerous results.
- May be countered by Fire Magic/Volcanic Fields Magic.
- Arctic Mage (Hexaria)
- Ahkiyyini (Inuit Mythology)
- Anivia the Cryophoenix (League of Legends)
- Medicine Woman (The Simpsons Movie)
- Ymir (Smite)
- Ice King (Adventure Time)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.