- Silver Touch/Transformation
The user can turn any matter, organic or inorganic, into silver.
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- May be involuntary/always on, so touching food may render it inedible.
- Absolute Restoration and Transmutation Reversal can undo the transmutation.
- overuse makes silver monetary worthless, leading to economic collapse.
- Hunters (Bloodborne)
- Silver Princess (Greyhawk)
- Shem-Ha Mephorash (Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.