- Armor Reconstruction
- Armor Restoration
User can repair their broken armor via Elemental Transmutation, Magic, Physical Restoration or by simply transmitting their life force particles (magical or spiritual) into a part of the armor via Infusion.
- Defense Recovery
- Quality Enhancement of armors.
- Regenerate powers the armor may have to have infinite power energy capacity.
- Some armors may also regenerate the user alongside itself.
- May require a source to provide regeneration
- May be a limit to how much damage the armor can take.
- User may have to be wearing the armor for it to regenerate.
- Irreversible Destruction can negate this ability.
- Demon Armor: Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Synthroid (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist); via Alchemy
- Megatron/Galvatron (Transformers: Cybertron)
- Centurion Project (Kim Possible)
- Bleeding Edge armor (Marvel Comics)
- Armor of Unicron (Transformers: Cybertron)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.