The power to create and control an army. Sub-power of Subordination Manipulation.
- Army Control/Creation/Deployment
The user can create, call or otherwise gain control/access to/over an army and control it unchallenged.
- Army Creation
- Enhanced Charisma/Supernatural Charisma
- Mass Consciousness
- Over Run!
- Tactical Analysis/Tactical Genius
- Team Combinations
- Weapon Manipulation
- Ambition Manipulation
- Collective Intelligence
- Collective Memory
- Collective Strength
- Companion Allegiance
- Conquest Empowerment
- Enhanced Combat
- Leadership Empowerment
- Mind Control
- Population Control
- Subordination Manipulation
- War Manipulation
- Weapon Proficiency
- Weak user may cause their army to rebel against them.
- Being able to raise an army doesn't mean the user is good at using it.
- The enemy if possess Army Annihilation or One-Man Army can easily counter this power.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.