- Art Projection
The user is able to release/use various forms of art to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Art Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of art.
- Art Beam Emission: Release beams of art.
- Art Blast: Release art over a specific target area.
- Art Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of art.
- Art Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of energy/matter.
- Art Breath: Discharge art from the mouth.
- Art Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Art Cutting: Use art to cut opponents.
- Art Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with art.
- Art Pillar Projection: Project art pillars.
- Art Spike Projection: Project art spikes.
- Art Vortex Creation: Create vortex of art.
- Art Wave Emission: Send out a wave of art that repels everything.
- Expanding Art Bolts: Project art that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Art Blasts: Release blasts of art in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release art blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of art.
- Omnidirectional Art Waves: Send out a wave of art in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit art from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of art that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release art blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release art blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of art.
- Zap: A tiny short release of art to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of art to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Adelaine (Kirby)
- Sai (Naruto)
- Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.