- Art Mimicry
- Art Object Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of piece or art, including the visual arts - including painting, sculpting, printmaking, photography, and other visual media, literary arts/literature – including poetry, novels and short stories, among others – and the performing arts, among them being music, dance, magic, theatre and film. Users transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of art, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
Depending of what form of art user is formed they gain various abilities, for example statue would have body of their original material, musical form would be made of sound, etc.
- Depending of the art user is made of.
- Arts (Velvet Busszaw)
- Sarah's Mother (The Craft)
- Chadarnook (Final Fantasy VI)
- Paintings (Harry Potter)
- Trompe L'oeil (Pathfinder)
- SCP-085 - Hand-drawn "Cassy" (SCP Foundation)
- Doodlebob (Spongebob Squarepants)
- April O'Neil (Eastman and Laird's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)