- Artificial Element Projection
- Man-Made Element Attacks/Projection
- Synthetic Element Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use artificial elements to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Artificial Element Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of artificial element.
- Artificial Element Beam Emission: Release beams of artificial element.
- Artificial Element Blast: Release artificial element over a specific target area.
- Artificial Element Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of artificial element.
- Artificial Element Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of artificial element.
- Artificial Element Breath: Discharge artificial element from the mouth.
- Artificial Element Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Artificial Element Cutting: Use artificial element to cut opponents.
- Artificial Element Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with artificial element.
- Artificial Element Pillar Projection: Project artificial element pillars.
- Artificial Element Spike Projection: Project artificial element spikes.
- Artificial Element Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of artificial element.
- Expanding Artificial Element Bolts: Project artificial element that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Artificial Element Blasts: Release blasts of artificial element in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release artificial element blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of artificial element.
- Omnidirectional Artificial Element Waves: Send out a wave of artificial element in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit artificial element from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of artificial element that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release artificial element blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release artificial element blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Emission: Send out a wave of artificial element that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of artificial element.
- Zap: A tiny short release of artificial element to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Artificial Element Combat
- Artificial Element Constructs
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Inorganic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of artificial element to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much synthetic matter is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Garbage Monster (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- ClearAgumon (Digimon)
- Roachmon (Digimon)
- Life Fibers Users (Kill la Kill)
- Mega Man (Mega Man series)
- Various Robot Masters (Mega Man series)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X series)
- Mavericks (Mega Man X series)
- Dodai (Naruto)
- Karyū (Naruto)
- Kurotsuchi (Naruto)
- Poison type Move Users (Pokémon)
- Tsukumogami (Tsugumomo)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.