- Man-Made Element Aura
- Synthetic Element Aura
The user can release and surround themselves in/with artificial elements for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The aura may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.
- Artificial Element Generation
- Elemental Pressure – using man-made materials
- Flight – The user can fly by either lifting themselves in their surrounding synthetic material or by Jet Propulsion.
- Artificial Element Attacks
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Artificial Element Mimicry
- Aura Generation
- Enhanced Condition
- Force Armor Generation
- Inorganic Aura
- Super Form
- May be constantly active.
- Varying effects depending on material forming aura.
- Hexxus (FernGully: The Last Rainforest)
- Deborah Fields/Debrii (Marvel Comics)
- Madison Jeffries (Marvel Comics)
- Poison type Move Users (Pokémon)
- Nataku (X/1999)