- Artificial Element Affinity
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. when they come in contact with artificial elements, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the elements or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- There may be upper-limit for how much strength can be gained.
- Overuse may induce dependency or addiction.
- May only be empowered by specific artificial element.
- Garbage Monster (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Captain Pollution (Captain Planet and the Planeteers)
- Hexxus (Ferngully: The Last Rainforest)
- SID 6.7 (Virtuosity)
- Tritannus (Winx Club)