- Man-Made Infusion
- Synthetic Infusion
The user can infuse objects (usually a weapon), beings or powers with artificial elements, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency, allowing them to use artificial elements in various ways.
- Absorb and/or generate artificial elements.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Artificial Element Aura to manifest synthetic material outside the target.
- Artificial Element Constructs to shape the artificial elements into various forms.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Artificial Element Combat
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Inorganic Constructs
- Inorganic Manipulation
- Hexxus (FernGully: The Last Rainforest); pollution
- Concrete Users (InFamous: Second Son)
- Madison Jeffries (Marvel Comics); plastic, glass, etc.
- Kiriha (Tsugumomo); cloth
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.