- Artificial Element Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Man-Made Element Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Synthetic Element Magic/Withcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize artificial elements/synthetic substances, either mystically manipulating them or using them for casting spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magic Sealing/Magical Energy Absorption
- May only be able to control a specific man-made element.
- May have a price.
- Strength of spells may depend on user’s magic.
- Useless on elemental substances.
- Fairies (The Fairly Oddparents)
- Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); via The Knight
- Shadow Mario (Super Mario series); via Magic Paintbrush
- Merlin (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Tritannus (Winx Club)
- Koral Q and Grubb (Zatch Bell!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.