- Artificial Element Body/Form/Physiology
User is or can transform their body completely into artificial matter, including plastic, rubber, pollution, glass, etc. Users transformed form can be anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of artificial matter, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogeneous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Artificial Elements Generation
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition - exact powers depend on the artificial matter transformed.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Asphalt Mimicry
- Cloth Mimicry
- Digital Form
- Gum Mimicry
- Paint Mimicry
- Plastic Mimicry
- Pollution Mimicry
- Rubber Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Transmutation
- Entity Creation
- Golem Creation - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - some golems have a variation of this power.
- Inorganic Mimicry
- Malleable Anatomy
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing artificial matter to fill the wounds.
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Toy Physiology
- Urban Physiology
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with matter to stay in transformed state.
- Cannot merge with existing material.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.
- Mimetic Beasts (Godannar)
- Statue of Pride (Shakugan no Shana)
- Aradama (Toji no Miko)
- Enoch O'Connor (Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children)