- Artillery Control
- Artillery Mastery
User can create, shape, and manipulate artillery, a class of large military weapons built to fire munitions far beyond the range and power of infantry's small arms.
- Artillery Creation
- Manipulate the properties of artillery.
- Move/lift artillery.
- Object Attacks using artillery.
- Projectile Enhancement
- Combat Manipulation
- Enhanced Crafting
- Object Manipulation
- Power Artillery
- Powers Via Weapon
- Technology Manipulation
- War Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create artillery, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to only manipulating certain types of artillery.
- May be limited to only artillery that have been previously held, seen, or scanned (i.e. artillery in the users memory).
- Basque Grand (Fullmetal Alchemist)