- "I am no longer the darkness. I will find my way in heavens light, I'll touch the stars all through the night I'll rise, rise, this time I'll mystify, I'll kill the black star of sin."
- ― The Enigma TNG - Lucifer's End
- Ascended Demon Mimicry
- Daemonium Ascendit Physiology
- Good/Benevolent Demon Physiology
- Pure/Purified Demon Mimicry/Physiology
The user either is or has the power to transform into an ascended demon, demons that have committed virtuous actions which caused them to ascend from disgrace through exhilaration, or alternatively, purified by unnatural causes or rebelled against Hell.
Like fallen Angels, a demon’s wings and horns will start to change from black to pure white and their demonic powers will wane significantly, although demons that are stronger can still retain their demonic abilities, even if it’s minimal.
- Angel Physiology
- Angelic Arm
- Angelic Force Manipulation
- Angelic Infusion
- Ascended Physiology
- Elemental Wings Manifestation
- Good Empowerment
- Light Manipulation
- Morality Manipulation
- Virtue Empowerment
- Virtue Inducement
- Ascended Demon Lord Physiology
- Cambion Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Demon Physiology
- Divine-Demonic Physiology
- Ascended Archdemons may gain Diviner/Angelic aspects, become an Ascended Transcendent Demon, Archangel or even Transcendent Angel.
- Fallen Angels and Demons can reasonably be nemeses to Ascended Demons.
- May lose some, or even most demonic powers after being ascended.
- In another case, powers may weaken over time before being lost completely.
See Also: Ascended Demon.
- Merlin (Arthurian Folklore)
- Hariti (Buddhism)
- Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
- Sparda (Devil May Cry)
- Hellboy (Hellboy/BPRD)
- Little Devil (Les Contes de la Rue Broca)
- Santa Muerte (Mexican Folklore)
- Ashrah (Mortal Kombat)
- Solomon (NES Godzilla Creepypasta)
- Peris (Pathfinder)
- Lothraxion (World of Warcraft: Legion)