The ability to manipulate burnt or charred matter.
- Ash Control/Ashes Control
- Ashes Manipulation
The user can generate and manipulate ash, defined as the solid remains of fires which, as already burnt matter, cannot be burned again granting the user immunity against all fire-based powers. At the same time, it can contain residual heat, causing temperature-based damage.
- Ash Attacks
- Ash Constructs
- Ash Generation
- Ash Solidification
- Capture/constrain and/or suffocate opponents via particle-sized ash.
- Fire Negation
- Manipulate the properties of ash.
- Move/lift ashes at nearly any speed whether in/on a surface, air or water. One could even do this in a vacuum of space if one has a way to survive the experience.
- Smoke Secretion
- Ash Resurrection
- Coal Manipulation
- Combustion Inducement
- Dust Manipulation
- Fire Immunity
- Fire Manipulation
- Heat Manipulation
- Particle Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Smoke Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
Conceptually ash is associated with:
- Water Manipulation: ash absorbs water and hardens.
- Ultimate Burning: burn even ash to nothingness.
- Air Manipulation: blow ashes away.
- May be unable to create ash, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.