The user is able to revive themselves upon death, either instantly or after some time, turning into ash or bursting into flames.
- Finishing the process may take time.
- Disturbing the ashes may slow or prevent the process.
- The soul must be free.
- If the user is reduced to a state where not even ashes remains, then there is nothing to resurrect from.
- Unavertable Death
- Dracula (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Lazarus Demons (Charmed)
- Fawkes (Harry Potter)
- Landon Kirby (Legacies)
- Forever Man (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix (Mythology)
- The Deathless Ones (Rise of the Tomb Raider)
- Jacob/The Deathless Prophet (Rise of the Tomb Raider)
- Koschei the Deathless (Russian Mythology)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.