- Ash Transmogrification
- Tephrakinetic Transmutation
The user can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into ash.
- Ash Manipulation
- Dust Manipulation
- Elemental Transmutation
- Fire Transmutation
- Wood Transmutation
- May require constant contact with the object/person to prevent it from returning to its normal form.
- May require eye-contact, touch or some other action.
- Effects may be temporary or irreversible.
- Some targets may be immune.
- May be limited on how much matter can be changed at once.
- Absolute Restoration can undo the transmutation.
- Delsin Rowe (inFamous Second Son)
- Marlya Noel (Fairy Gone); via Ash Clad
- Skullion Raider (Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.