The power to use the abilities of Asian dragons. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Chinese Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Eastern Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Long/Loong/Lung Mimicry/Physiology
- Oriental Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Tatsu Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Asian dragon typically portrayed as long, scaled, wingless serpentine creatures with four legs with features of several (traditionally nine) different animals.
They symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricanes, and floods, and are also symbols of power, strength, and good luck. They also have an extended range of supernatural powers, changing size or form (most are able to take human shape), fly among the clouds or hide in water, form clouds, turn into water, change color as an ability to blend in with their surroundings as an effective form of camouflage or glow in the dark.
Unlike western dragons, oriental dragons are usually part of spirit-community (if they aren't spirits themselves), either living with others of their kind and/or with a court of spirits. They have close connection to Celestial authorities and have often their own fiefdoms to govern, typically a river, lake, or other body of water.
- Aura Generation/Manipulation
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Chi Generation/Manipulation
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Elemental Breath
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Fear Masking/Fearlessness
- Wingless Flight
- Magic Resistance/Immunity
- Natural Weaponry
- Prehensile Torso
- Thermal Resistance
Types of Asian Dragons
See also Classical Asian dragons
- Chinese Dragon Physiology
- Japanese dragon/Ryū Physiology
- Korean dragon Physiology
- Vietnamese dragon/Rồng/Long Physiology
- Chinese Deity Physiology
- Cypriniforme Physiology
- Fish Physiology - Asian dragons are often described with scales and tails of a fish.
- Shinto Deity Physiology
- Snake Physiology
- Yokai Physiology
- As a part of Celestial Hierarchy, most users have superiors and duties to fulfill.
- Asian dragons are allergic to iron.
See Also: Dragons Up the Yin Yang.
- Uo Uo no Mi/Fish-Fish Fruit, Model: Seiryu/Azure Dragon (One Piece)
- Artificial Devil Fruit (One Piece)