Ability to use the abilities of Asian Dragon. Variation of Dragon Physiology.
- Chinese Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Eastern Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
- Oriental Dragon Mimicry/Physiology
The user is or has the ability to take on the form of Asian Dragon typically portrayed as long, scaled, wingless serpentine creatures with four legs with features of several (traditionally nine) different animals.
They symbolize potent and auspicious powers, particularly control over water, rainfall, hurricane, and floods, and are also a symbols of power, strength, and good luck. They have also extended range of supernatural powers, chancing size or form (most are able to take human shape), fly among the clouds or hide in water, form clouds, turn into water, change color as an ability to blend in with their surroundings as an effective form of camouflage or glow in the dark.
Unlike western dragons, oriental dragons are usually part of spirit-community (if they aren't spirits themselves), either living with others of their kind and/or with a court of spirits. They have close connection to Celestial authorities and have often their own fiefdoms to govern, typically a river, lake, or other body of water.
- Atmospheric Adaptation
- Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
- Dermal Armor/Scale Manifestation
- Elemental Breath
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Fear Masking
- Magic Immunity
- Natural Weaponry
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Thermal Resistance
- Chinese Dragon Physiology
- Japanese dragon/Ryū Physiology
- Korean dragon Physiology
- Vietnamese dragon/Rồng/Long Physiology
See also Classical Asian dragons
- As a part of Celestial Hierarchy, most users have superiors and duties to fulfill.
- Iron is allergenic to dragons.
- Dragons (Eastern Mythologies)
- Haku (Spirited Away)
- Dragon-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- Pokémon that learn Dragon-type moves (Pokémon)
- Shendu (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Drago (Jackie Chan Advetures)
- Hyōrinmaru (Bleach)
- Tōshirō Hitsugaya (Bleach); via Hyōrinmaru
- Dojo (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Momonosuke (One Piece)
- Luong Lao Shi "Grandpa" (American Dragon: Jake Long)
- Manda (Godzilla)
- Mushu (Mulan)
- Sarah Daniels (Dragon Wars - Film); after being infused with the Good Imoogi Dragon
- Good Imoogi (Dragon Wars - Film)