- "Oh, you wanna know? 'Cause the answer's easy! I'm BAD Ash... and you're GOOD Ash! You're a goody little two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Little goody two-shoes! Goody little TWO-SHOES! Goody little TWO-SHOES! HEHEHEHEHE! GOODY LITTLE TWO-SHOES! GOODY LITTLE... Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."
- ― Bad and Good Ash (Army of Darkness)
The ability to expel aspects of one's identity from one's mind, body, and spiritual essence.
- Persona Expulsion
The user can expel aspects of their identity from their physical essence; this ability allows them to expel the "good" or "evil" aspects from their entire being and prevent them from being influenced by either aspect of right or wrong. It ability also allows the user to expel emotions from their body as well unwanted feelings or emotional/spiritual hindrances.
- Characteristic Removal
- Fission Entity Physiology
- Fission Inducement
- Higher Consciousness
- Morality Manipulation
- Neutral Empowerment
- Self Transcendence
- Yin & Yang Separation
- The rejected aspects may take on another form of their own.
- The rejected aspects may choose to fight back against the user.
- May inadvertently create entire other sentient beings from the expelled emotion/feeling/aspect.
- The rejected aspects may be bonded by a Life Link meaning that if one being were to die so would the other.
- May only cease to exist if the original dies.
See Also: Literal Split Personality.
- Ferula Gemini (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- The Great Crystal (The Dark Crystal)
- Yamato (Devil May Cry series)
- Black Kryptonite (DC Comics)
- Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (Evil Dead)
- Lilith's Mirror (Rosario + Vampire)
- Ying Yo-Yo and Yang Yo-Yo (Xiaolin Showdown)