- Asphalt Projection
- Tar Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use asphalt to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Asphalt Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of asphalt.
- Asphalt Beam Emission: Release beams of a asphalt.
- Asphalt Blast: Release asphalt over a specific target area.
- Asphalt Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of asphalt.
- Asphalt Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of asphalt by manipulating internal pressures and forces.
- Asphalt Breath: Discharge asphalt blasts from mouth.
- Asphalt Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Asphalt Cutting: Use asphalt to cut opponents.
- Asphalt Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with asphalt.
- Asphalt Pillar Projection: Project asphalt pillars.
- Asphalt Spike Projection: Project asphalt spikes.
- Asphalt Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of asphalt.
- Asphalt Wave Emission: Send out a wave of asphalt that repels everything.
- Expanding Asphalt Bolts: Project asphalt that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Asphalt Blasts: Release blasts of asphalt in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release asphalt blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Subterranean Attacks: Channel attacks directly underneath the target.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of asphalt.
- Omnidirectional Asphalt Waves: Send out a wave of asphalt in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit asphalt from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of asphalt that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release asphalt blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release asphalt blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of asphalt.
- Zap: A tiny short release of asphalt to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Artificial Element Attacks
- Asphalt Manipulation
- Asphalt Mimicry
- Earth Attacks
- Earth Manipulation
- Earth Mimicry
- Force-Field Generation
- Geokinetic Combat
- Organic Attacks
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Solid Attacks
- Terrakinetic Constructs
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of asphalt to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Joseph Monteleone/Tar Pit (DC Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.