- Asphalt Alteration/Bending/Control
- Asphaltum Alteration/Bending/Control/Manipulation
- Bitumen Alteration/Bending/Control/Manipulation
- Tar Alteration/Bending/Control/Manipulation
The user can create/generate, shape and manipulate asphalt a sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid form of petroleum that may be found in natural deposits or may be a refined product; it is a substance classed as a pitch.
The primary use of asphalt/bitumen is in road construction, where it is used as the glue or binder mixed with aggregate particles to create asphalt concrete. Its other main uses are for bituminous waterproofing products, including production of roofing felt and for sealing flat roofs.
- Asphalt Attacks
- Asphalt Generation
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through asphalt or leaving a tunnel.
- Burning fresh asphalt catches fire.
- Manipulate the properties of asphalt.
- Repair objects of asphalt.
- Move/lift asphalt.
- Terrakinetic Constructs of asphalt.
- Asphalt Absorption
- Asphalt Mimicry
- Geokinetic Combat using asphalt.
- Geokinetic Invisibility using asphalt.
- Path Creation using asphalt.
- Terraportation using asphalt.
- Artificial Element Manipulation
- Concrete Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Oil Manipulation
- Organic Manipulation
- May be unable to create asphalt, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Asphalt may be worn down by different types of weather.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits, and their power's natural limits.
- May be damaged by chemicals such as gas, oil, etc.
- Heated tar can be cooled and hardened causing it to loose it's malleability.
- Elder Sister (To Aru Kagaku No Railgun)
- Brooke Augustine (Infamous: Second Son)
- Delsin Rowe (Infamous: Second Son)
- Higgs Monaghan (Death Stranding)
- Joseph Monteleone/Tar Pit (DC/Arrowverse)
- Tarmack (Static Shock)
- Tar Monster (Scooby-Doo 2: Monster Unleashed)
- Tar Pit (Static Shock)