- "Oh no, this child is having an out-of-body experience. This is very bad for...business."
- ― Apu (The Simpsons)
- "Like Mercury, I Slide From My Mortal Self and Dive Into...The Unknown."
- ― Doctor Strange (Doctor Strange: What's Is It That Disturbs You, Stephen?)
The power to separate one's spirit from one's body. Sub-power of Astral Manipulation.
- Astral/Soul/Spirit Form/Mode
- Astral Transport
- Astral Travel
- Mind Traveling
- Out of Body Travel
- Soul/Spectral/Spiritual Exiting
- Spirit Walk
User can separate their spirit from the body by entering a trance, gaining access of travel the Astral Plane. Experienced individuals may control both the Astral and Corporeal presences.
- Project your consciousness/soul/astral form outside your body, gaining Spirit Physiology.
- Travel to Hell, Heaven, or another spiritual realm.
- Planes Dreaming
- Afterlife Traveling
- Astral Manipulation
- Astral Premonition
- Astral Suggestion
- Astral Trapping
- Dream Walking
- Energy Soul
- Non-Corporeal Form
- Soul Removal
- Unbound Soul
- User's body is essentially dead/in a coma and thus very vulnerable during astral projection:
- May become possessed while on the Astral Plane.
- May be killed trapping the user in astral form.
- May be vulnerable to Astral Trapping.
- May be unable to control corporeal and astral presences.
- May require user to be asleep or be in a meditative state while riding the astral plane.
- Some users may not be immune from those with Astral Manipulation while in spirit form.
- May be unable to use any other abilities they possess while in astral form.
- Most users are completely incapable of affecting the physical world in their projected state.
- Prolonged separation may prove harmful to the user's body or soul.
- Not returning to the host body in a period of time may render you a spirit forever.
See Also: Astral Projection.
- Sheep Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Kanohi Iden (Bionicle)