- Alternative Respiration
- Lung Adaptation
The user’s lungs acclimatize and breathe in/on any gaseous mediums, whether hostile or deficient, users lungs also filter away non-gaseous substances such as dust, asbestos, etc. They can breathe toxic gases instead of oxygen and survive mountain, aerial, or terrene air deficiency, which are among the longest and most painful deaths the average human can suffer.
- Aerial Adaptation
- Aquatic Breathing
- Atmosphere Manipulation
- Enhanced Lung Capacity
- Environmental Adaptation
- Planetary Adaptation
- Pressure Resistance
- Respiratory System Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Volcanic Adaptation
- Requires something to breathe, i.e. doesn't help in vacuum.
- Adaption may take some time.
- May last for only a limited time.
- May not be constantly active or needs conscious activation.
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Vampires (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel)
- Bats (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
- Moles (Crypt of the NecroDancer)
- Star Whale (Dog Days)
- Zombies (Hλlf-Life series)
- Bianca Karina (Heroes)
- Flying-Type Pokemon (Pokémon series)
- Ghost-Type Pokemon that can fly (Pokémon series)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto/Boruto)
- Air Elementals (Serious Sam)
- Denise Thompson (UN Comics)
- Suzee (Space Cases)
- X-23 Children (X-Men Movies)
- Filtration Cartridge (After Earth)