- Attribute/Alternation Inducement
- Attribute Variation Inducement
The user can make the attributes and condition of others fluctuate out of control, causing them problems with their attributes, weakening them, increasing their attributes when finesse is needed, etc.
- Activation & Deactivation
- Attribute Augmentation
- Attribute Manipulation
- Biological Manipulation
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Power Fluctuation
- Strength Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Usually only short effect.
- May not be able to stop the fluctuation.
- May only be able to use a certain amount of times.
- May only be able to fluctuate certain kinds of attributes.
- Can be rather unpredictable.
- Slimebiotes (Ben 10: Omniverse)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.