The power to see an augmented reality. Sub-power of Digital Interaction.
- AR Vision
- Augment Mode
The user sees an augmented reality: a live, direct or indirect, view of world that includes digital elements such as information boxes regarding places. Unlike virtual reality, the digital components are added to the world as it is, rather than replacing it with an entirely new interface. Users also are capable of seeing streams of data or digital pathways, in addition to normally invisible Digital Forms.
- Limited Digital Interaction
- Heads-Up Display
- Scanning/Scanner Vision
- Threat Identification
- See information of places and objects
- Data manipulators are capable of manipulating the information gained through this vision, either enhancing it or making it unreliable.
- Neuro Linkers (Accel World)
- Augma (Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale)