- Chakra Attacks/Projection/Techniques
- Outward/Personal Energy Attacks/Projection/Techniques
The user can release/use aura attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Aura Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of aura.
- Aura Beam Emission: Release beams of aura.
- Aura Blast: Release aura over a specific target area.
- Aura Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of aura.
- Aura Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of aura.
- Aura Breath: Discharge aura blasts from mouth.
- Aura Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Aura Cutting: Uses aura to cut opponents.
- Aura Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with aura.
- Aura Pillar Projection: Project aura pillars.
- Aura Spike Projection: Project aura spikes.
- Aura Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of aura.
- Aura Wave Emission: Send out a wave of aura that repels everything.
- Expanding Aura Bolts: Project aura that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Aura Blasts: Release blasts of aura in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release aura blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of chi.
- Omnidirectional Aura Waves: Send out a wave of aura in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit aura from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of aura that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release aura blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release aura blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of aura.
- Zap: A tiny short release of aura to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Aura Combat
- Aura Manipulation
- Energy Attacks
- Expanded Presence
- Force-Field Generation
- Life-Force Attacks
- Projectile Enhancement
- Self-Aura Manipulation
- Overuse could exhaust/injure the user.
- May require emotional control for attacks.
- May require clear paths of personal energy flow.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.