- Aurora Projection
- Northern/Southern Lights Attacks/Projection
The user can release/use aurora energy to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Aurora Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of aurora.
- Aurora Beam Emission: Release beams of a aurora.
- Aurora Blast: Release aurora over a specific target area.
- Aurora Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of aurora.
- Aurora Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of aurora.
- Aurora Breath: Discharge aurora blasts from mouth.
- Aurora Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Aurora Cutting: Use aurora to cut opponents.
- Aurora Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with aurora.
- Aurora Pillar Projection: Project aurora pillars.
- Aurora Spike Projection: Project aurora spikes.
- Aurora Vision: Emit aurora beams from one's eyes.
- Aurora Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of aurora.
- Aurora Wave Emission: Send out a wave of aurora that repels everything.
- Expanding Aurora Bolts: Project aurora that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Aurora Blasts: Release blasts of aurora in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release aurora blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of aurora.
- Omnidirectional Aurora Waves: Send out a wave of aurora in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of aurora that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release aurora blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release aurora blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of aurora.
- Zap: A tiny short release of aurora to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Aurora Manipulation
- Cosmic Attacks
- Cosmic Manipulation
- Energy Attacks
- Force-Field Generation
- Light Attacks
- Plasma Attacks
- Plasma Manipulation
- Solar Attacks
- Solar Manipulation
- Users may require outside source of aurora to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users may be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- The Whaler (DC Comics)
- Pokémon that can use Aurora Beam or Aurora Veil (Pokémon)
- Users of Aurora Artes (Tales of Eternia)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.