- "The writing end when the writing ends... No... Accurately said, it is not written to an end. If you write a story to a certain point, can you say it is fully written? This has been paining me in all those long years as someone who writes. The journeys of humans make for such interesting stories, yet... But where does the journey start and where does it end... Even I do not know an answer to this..."
- ― Featherine Augustus Aurora (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
- "In that world, between beginning and end Lie established happenings laid out Chapter to chapter in the book of The almighty being. And each and every event Written there emanates From the will of the author. The pages that complete each chapter... We call time. But who is to know when And if the story ends. And that world was ending... As if a book Were finished being read... But the evil That lived within the closing book Ripped the chapter asunder with gnashing Teeth - Leaving the multiplication to begin.."
- ― Opening Words (Granstream Saga)
- "In the end, our lives are possibly nothing more then stories woven in between dreams."
- ― Ritsu Shikishima (Caligula)
- "We follow these scripts written by an omniscient being known as The Storyteller. Playing out the roles were given from the day were born until the day we die."
- ― Ex (Grimms Notes)
- Author Avatar/Embodiment
- Divine/Godly/Transcendent Narration
- Narrative Omnipotence
- Storyteller Avatar/Embodiment
- The Author/Storyteller/Writer
- Writer Avatar/Embodiment
- Author/Writer/Storyteller Power
- The Ultimate Storyteller
Users have absolute control of all aspects of the Verse in which they exist, and can freely alter its nature, content, inhabitants, history, destiny, etc. All rules can be changed on a whim or flat out ignored, as the user is literally the one dictating them.
Users are fully transcendent existences, both "characters" and "storytellers" of reality, controlling it like an author controls a work of fiction, with the same absolute power and overwhelming authority.
Users can notably grant themselves any life they wish, change any aspect of it, or simply start whatever they desire. As long lives tend to grow more boring, they are likely to embrace the path of reincarnation, either within the same world, alternate worlds, or brand-new ones created for the occasion.
- Absolute Character Creation
- Absolute Character Erasure
- Absolute Death Manipulation
- Absolute Life Manipulation
- Absolute Setting Creation
- Adjective Adding
- Causality Manipulation
- Character Manipulation
- Destiny Manipulation
- Existence Manipulation
- Meta Event Manipulation
- Meta Fate Manipulation
- Meta Space-Time Manipulation
- Meta Probability Manipulation
- Story Creation
- Story Manipulation
- Absolute Manipulation
- Alpha Reality
- Conceptual Lordship
- Fairytale Warping
- Fictional Lordship
- Fiction Manipulation
- Grand Design Construction
- Logic Manipulation
- Meta Manipulation
- Meta Power Manipulation
- Meta Summoning
- Pataphysics Manipulation
- Plot Device Techniques
- Plot Manipulation
- 4th Wall Awareness
- Absolute Wish
- Absolute Will
- Aspect Manipulation
- Coincidence Immunity
- Complete Arsenal
- Existent Information Manipulation
- Life Story Manipulation
- Meta Ability Creation
- Meta Power Immunity
- Meta Immunity Bypassing
- Multiple Lives
- Physical Information Manipulation
- Purpose Manipulation
- Selective Transcendence
- Stage Manipulation
- Title Bestowal
- Beyond The Impossible - Even the most ridiculously impossible feat/situations are achievable, if not easy.
- Deus Ex Machina - If the author writes his/her self into a corner. This can be used to solve any problem and wrap things up with a pretty bow on top.
- Karma Houdini - No matter the extend of the user's misdeeds, they will always escape retribution.
- Plot Armor - For as long as the user decides to focus on you, you are safe, no matter what the situation.
- Plot Device - Orchestrate the story in the desired way through various plot-relevant means.
- Narrative Causality - The essence of AA, as the user is the omnipotent storyteller.
- New Power As The Plot Demands - Literally granting new powers whenever the user desires appears.
- No Sell - Others' powers don't work on the user, without even the need for a reason.
- Word of God - Whatever the user says is the absolute truth.
- Ass Pull - The user can pull something out of thin air.
- Depending on the Writer- Depending on the user anything could change.
- Story-Breaker Power- The user can give overpowered powers that break the story like its a piece of cake.
- Avatar Manipulation/Avatar Creation
- Fiction Manipulation
- Logic Defiance
- Legend Manipulation
- Meta Art Manipulation
- Plot Control
- Plot Device Techniques
- Reading Empowerment
- Reality Warping
See Also: Author Power
- Metatext (Forgotten Realms)
- The Protolith (Marvel Comics)
- Magic Notebook (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- House of Ideas (Marvel Comics)