- "Respect My Authoritah!!!"
- ― Eric Cartman, South Park
- Supernatural Authority
- The Power of Authority
User has the power of authority to rule, enforce orders, enforce laws and make any decisions the users will giving them total control over users dominion even at the supernatural levels that can’t be disobeyed from living entities to their limited environment that’s their realm. Users can also give limited authority to their subjects by their hierarchy status. Ex: If users had Ocean Lordship they can also give someone the authority over Water Manipulation and can give another being the authority over supernatural abilities at a low levels, like Poseidon and his son Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson series).
- Boundless Influence - Have an boundless influence over your territories.
- Chaos Manipulation - Control the chaos of what territories you hold authority over.
- Domination - Dominate your territories.
- Hierarchy Manipulation - Control the hierarchy on one's authority.
- Upgrading Subordination - Imbue power to beings under one's authority, with conditions.
- Judgement Manipulation - Judge anyone at anytime.
- Law Manipulation - Your will IS the law..
- Order Manipulation - Control the order of what territories you hold authority over.
- Subordination Manipulation - Control the subordination of your territories.
- Territory Manipulation - Possess unmitigated sovereignty over claimed dominions.
- Vocal Narration - Vocally orchestrate how and what direction your territories path follows.
- War & Peace Manipulation - Bring peace or war within your territories.
- Author Authority
- Authority Manipulation
- Obedience Manipulation
- Personal Domain
- Supernatural Dominion
- Unclaimed Land Manipulation
- Will Embodiment
- Can have only control over what the user has authority over.
- Cannot overpower Omnipotent beings or Author Authority users.
- Has no control over users of Freedom/Indomitable Will.
- May only be allowed to use this in limited areas.
- Weak against Authority Manipulation.