- "You two are still thinking before you move rather than just moving. I'm afraid this habit is especially strong with you, Vegeta. This overthinking is limiting your fighting speed. Messages can only travel through your nervous system so fast. When you rely on thoughts for physical action, you lose precious fighting time. (...) Your end goal should be to master the ability to have each part of your body move independently of the other parts. But I admit this is exceedingly difficult; In fact, not even Lord Beerus has mastered it, and he's a god."
- ― Whis to Son Goku and Vegeta (Dragon Ball Super)
- Automatic Reflexes
- Ultra Instinct (Dragon Ball Super)
The user possesses extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this, they can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes. They can flawlessly coordinate their movements, automatically achieving maximum efficiency in any action.
Because the user's body moves without the use of their brain they are free to strategize and can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. The reflexes can enhance the user's physical speed to react faster than the eye can see. Since their body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
- Aim Dodging
- Directional Movement
- Enhanced Strike
- Fighting Instinct
- Flawless Coordination
- High-Speed Reflexes
- Motion Concentration
- Optimal Finesse
- Perimeter Evasion
- Supernatural Self-Preservation
- Danger Intuition
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Extrasensory Combat
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Prescient Reflexes
- May be tricked into hurting themselves because they're acting on reflex.
- Users of Enhanced Speed/Supernatural Speed may be too quick for the user to evade.
- May require more stamina than normal reflex.