- Automaton Crafting
User is able to create automatons: an ancient, artificially-constructed robot-like creatures that follow their creator's commands to the fullest. Automatons are considered to be the ancient mystical forerunners of robots. They usually appear to be a suit of metallic armor lacking functional internal organs & metabolism and immunity to almost all of the frailties that affect living organisms. Automatons are usually created by intelligent magic users.
The user is able to craft automatons that follow their commands to the letter. This is an ability quite similar to crafting golems.
- Create beings with Automaton Physiology
- May gain/have independent mind and ability to resist/rebel against their creator, either directly or indirectly.
- The Automaton may try to destroy the user if given a reason to.
- May be limited on how many Automatons one can create.
- Hephaestus (Justice League Unlimited)
- Dyntos (Kid Icarus Uprising)
- Hephaestus/Vulcan (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Ilmarinen (Finnish Mythology)
- Dwarves (Marvel Comics)
- Leo Valdez/Other children of Hephaestus/Vulcan (Heroes of Olympus series)
- Axel Mortmain (The Infernal Devices)
- Snowman MK II (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown/Chronicles)