The power to put oneself in a cognitive state in which one acts without self-awareness.
Users with this power place a command on themselves, which causes them to lose self-awareness until the given task is complete. Essentially, users become organic machines, who act as if they are programmed. While in Autopilot, some users act as they always would, while others are completely emotionless. Either way, they are immune to emotions that hinder the task and will not remember the actions done while in it.
- Automatic Acceleration
- Automatic Attack
- Automatic Defense
- Automatic Mobility
- Automatic Power Use
- Automatic Regulation
- Automatic Tasking
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Power Augmentation
- Task Continuation
- Unconscious Mobility
- Immunity to all powers that try to alter the mind.
- Increased proficiency on all of the user's natural abilities.
- Useful for efficiently doing boring work without being aware of it.
- Automatic Function Manipulation
- Clear Mind
- Divided Mind
- Feral Mind
- Mind Control
- Mode Switching
- Self Transcendence
- Super Form
- User might stay in Autopilot until the task is complete.
- Once the user regains self-awareness, he/she will feel all of the physical pain dealt while in Autopilot.
- Some users may only be limited to simple commands like doing dishes, or chopping vegetables.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender); via the Avatar State
- Blue Beetle (DC Comics); in warrior mode
- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super); via Ultra Instinct
- Michael Newman (Click); via the universal remote
- Shalnark (Hunter X Hunter)
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter)
- Kurokami Medaka (Medaka Box)
- Shigusa Takachiho (Medaka Box)
- Rock Lee (Naruto)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Rimuru Tempest (That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime) via Auto-battle mode
- Processor Suit (To aru Majutsu no Index)
- Ultra Instinct (Dragon Ball Super)