The power to put oneself in a cognitive state in which one acts without self-awareness.
Users with this power place a command on themselves, which causes them to lose self-awareness until the given task is complete. Essentially, users become organic machines, who act as if they are programmed. While in Autopilot, some users act as they always would, while others are completely emotionless. Either way, they are immune to emotions that hinder the task and will not remember the actions done while in it.
- Automatic Mobility
- Automatic Tasking
- Enhanced/Supernatural Condition
- Pain Suppression
- Power Augmentation
- Immunity to all powers that try to alter the mind.
- Increased proficiency on all of the user's natural abilities.
- Task Continuation
- Unconscious Mobility
- Useful for efficiently doing boring work without being aware of it.
- User might stay in Autopilot until the task is complete.
- Once the user regains self-awareness, he/she will feel all of the physical pain dealt while in Autopilot.
- Some users may only be limited to simple commands like doing dishes, or chopping vegetables.
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender); via the Avatar State
- Blue Beetle (DC Comics); in warrior mode
- Goku (Dragon Ball Super); via Ultra Instinct
- Michael Newman (Click); via the universal remote
- Shalnark (HunterXHunter)
- Killua Zoldyck (Hunter X Hunter)
- Kurokami Medaka (Medaka Box)
- Rock Lee (Naruto)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)