- "Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale."
- ― Lauren DeStefano, Wither
- "Autumn is the mellower season, and what we lose in flowers we more than gain in fruits."
- ― Samuel Butler
- Autumn Control
- Autumnal Manipulation/Control
- Fall Manipulation/Control
The user is able to create, shape manipulate and induce the season of autumn and the powers/forces it represents: harvest, hunt, preparation and festivals, melancholy and introversion. It also influences rot and decay, tiredness, and withdrawal.
- Autumn Inducement
- Circadian Manipulation Turning the Earth's axis, causing Autumn.
- Dusk Manipulation decrease in daylight hours
- Decomposition Manipulation/Freshness Manipulation
- Enhanced Preparedness For the upcoming cold season
- Fatigue Manipulation
- Harvest Manipulation/Agriculture and Horticulture - Gathering of mature crops
- Ecological Empathy
- Preparation/Celebration of food and alcohol
- Home Manipulation Turning inward physically and mentally
- Autumn Deity Physiology
- Autumn Embodiment
- Autumn Magic
- Scarecrow Physiology - Guardian of the fields
- Adulthood - Autumn represents maturity.
- Associated with education and learning in several mythologies.
- Borders between the normal world and those of fairy and dead/spirits grow thin.
- Earth Manipulation as the element of earth is associated with Autumn in Western mythology
- Metal Manipulation as metal is associated with Autumn in Eastern mythology.
- Halloween Entity Physiology
- May depend on the weather patterns and climate.
- May cause unstable weather patterns.
- Saraswati (Hindu Mythology)
- Cerelia (Greek Mythology)
- Demeter/Ceres (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Senna (Bleach)
- The Borderless Baron (Changeling: The Lost)
- Autumn Type Animals (Fantasy Forest Story)
- Shizuha Aki (Touhou) Goddess of Turning Leaves
- Minoriko Aki (Touhou) Harvest Goddess
- Fall Maiden (RWBY)
- Amber; Formerly
- Cinder Fall
- Demeter (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Saraswati (Valkyrie Crusade)