- "Dr. Hibbert, I thought you located another kidney for Grampa?"
- "Larry Hagman took it! He's got five of them now. And three hearts. We didn't want to give them to him, but he overpowered us"
- ― Lisa Simpson and Julius Hibbert (The Simpsons)
- Double Set of Organs
- Multiple Organs
- Numerous Organs
The user has or can create one or more auxiliary organs (brain, heart, nervous system, etc.) should their main ones be rendered useless. The additional organs may also enable enhanced physical attributes.
- Enhanced Intelligence - due to having more than one brain.
- Enhanced Lung Capacity/Breath - due to having more than two pairs of lungs.
- Super Eating - due to having more than one stomach.
- Additional Bones
- Additional Muscles
- External Nervous-System
- Multiple Brains
- Multiple Ears
- Multiple Faces
- Multiple Hearts
- Multiple Joints
- Multiple Tongues
- Alien Physiology; some aliens have extra organs
- Artificial Heart
- Biological Manipulation
- Body Manipulation
- Connective Tissue Manipulation
- Unclear if users could clone an organ to allow the original one to be destroyed.
- Room within the body is always an issue unless the users have a way to fix it, like Bone Manipulation.
- May only apply to internal organs, such as the heart, brain, lungs, stomach, etc.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.