- Craving/Greed Inducement
The user is able to induce greed into themselves and others, inducing amplifying greed, or feeding on it to make themselves stronger.
- Hoarding Inducement: Increase a person's greed to the point where they begin to collect and hoard everything they can obtain.
- Spending Inducement: Increase a person's greed to make them buy whatever they can, with whatever money they can find, even if it is not always their own.
- Emotional Energy Manipulation
- Greed Embodiment
- Greed Manipulation
- Emotion Inducement
- Illusion Manipulation: Creating illusions based on one's greedy wishes.
- Obsession Empowerment
- Subconscious Manifestation: To cause the user's desires and greed-fueled wishes to spill over into reality.
- Lukas (Charmed); via Sin Inducement
- Spenp (Yo-kai Watch)
- Spell Digger (Power Rangers Dino Super Charge)
- The One Ring (The Lord of the Rings)
- Orange Lantern Ring (DC Comics)
- Roger's Golden Turd (American Dad!)
- Cursed Gold Coins (Power Rangers Dino Super Charge)