The power to manipulate avatars. Sub-power of Author Authority.
- Avatar Control
- Embodiment Control/Manipulation
- Personification Control/Manipulation
User can manipulate avatars/embodiments (people and things that embody something), thus changing what a person or thing embodies, thus potentially altering their personality as well. Though usually based around concepts (as well as emotions and elemental forces), not all concepts that can be embodied are extremely powerful, and even places and other things can be embodied.
- Affinity Inducement
- Avatar Creation
- Avatar Symbiosis
- Concept-Dependent Immortality Inducement
- Domain Warping
- Embodiment Creation
- Entity Lordship
- Personality Alteration
- Physical Manifestation Creation
- Aspect Manifestation
- Author Authority
- Concept Creation
- Concept Destruction
- Concept Empowerment
- Concept Manipulation
- Conceptual Lordship
- Elemental Manipulation
- Emotion Manipulation
- Environment Manipulation
- Existential Manifestations
- Meta-Concept Manipulation
- Immaterial Manipulation
- Object Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Principle Manipulation
- Users of Meta Power Immunity/Omnilock are immune.
- May manipulate only certain types of avatars.
- May not work on some people who are resistant to change in their avatars.
- Only works on people and things that embody something.
- Eves (Denma)
- Yahwah (Denma)
- God (Denma); via Network Dummy
- The Profound Darkness (Phantasy Star)
- Protege (Marvel Comics); via Almighty Replication/affecting Eternity manifestations
- Arceus (Pokemon)
- The Creation of Gaia (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Yi Yun (True Martial World): via linking his body and the Draco First True Gold avatar