- "This is my mission: to use Raava's light spirit to guide the world toward peace."
- ― Wan, The Legend of Korra
- Entity Avatar/Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification/Representation
The user acts as a physical manifestation or personification of a certain being, which they can draw power from to varying degrees. Most users are strongly affected by the entity they embody, in appearance, personality, etc.
Unlike Power Manifestation which represents powers, qualities, concepts, emotions and elemental forces, Avatar Physiology represents the beings in question instead.
- Existence Link with the manifested.
- Total Mimicry of the manifested.
- Illusory Omnipotence/Reliant Omnipotence from Omnipotence "avatarees".
- Illusory Omniscience/Reliant Omniscience of Omniscience "avatarees".
- Destruction of the entity may destroy the user.
- May be overpowered by the entity the user personifies.
- Jesus Christ (Abrahamic Mythology); God
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra); Rava
- Caleb (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Anton Arcane (DC Comics)
- Darkseid (DC Comics)
- Captain Universe (Marvel Comics)
- Marlo Chandler (Marvel Comics)
- Damien Thorn (The Omen)
- Nyx Avatar (Persona series); Nyx
- Rago (Persona series); Nyarlathotep
- Sensories (Shinza Banshou series)
- Habaki Sakagami
- Karl Ernst Krafft
- Yakou Madara
- Sensories of Naraka
- Judas Strife
- Shirou Yusa
- Tenma Sukuna
- Eve (Xena: Warrior Princess)