- Avatar Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/
- Embodiment Copying/Duplication/Imitation/Mimicry/Replication
The user can mimic/replicate the avatars or embodiments of anyone, gaining the powers, abilities, skills, attributes and even personalities of the avatar or embodiment they have replicated.
- Attribute Replication
- Concept-Dependent Immortality
- Concept Replication
- Elemental Replication
- Energy Replication
- Mimicry Empowerment
- Non-Physical Replication
- Personality Replication
- Power Replication
- Skill Replication
- Ability Learning
- Attribute Learning
- Avatar Creation
- Avatar Manipulation
- Embodiment Creation
- Existence Manipulation
- Power Manifestation
- Status Replication
- May be able to copy avatars/embodiments only in inferior/weakened form.
- May have a time-limit for how long the avatars/embodiments are retained.
- May lose replicated avatars/embodiments and need to re-replicate again to retain them.
- May not be able to replicate avatars/embodiments of robots or other technological beings.
- May need to be within a certain distance.
- May need physical contact.
- May not be able to access the full capabilities of avatars/embodiments.
- May only be able to copy one avatar at a time or a specfic avatar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.