The power to gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an existentially manifested being. Variation of Symbiosis.
- Aspect Symbiosis
- Existential Symbiosis
The user can gain powers through a symbiotic relationship with an existentially manifested being, or avatar. The entity is usually a supernatural being (god, angel, demon, etc.) that has been reborn/reincarnated into a mortal form. Though remade into a more vulnerable state, the entity enables the host potent abilities (divine, angelic, demonic, etc.).
- Enhanced Condition/Supernatural Condition
- Existence Link
- Life Link
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Symbiotic Connection
- The existential entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- Powerful existential entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Bond Destruction/Reincarnation Denial/Reincarnation Manipulation could defeat the user.
- May require a supernatural contract.
- May not have the same level of power one would have bonded to a fully realized being.
- Koutarou Satomi (Invaders of the Rokujouma)
- Link (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
- Jian Campbell (Lunar: Dragon Song)
- Alex Noa (Lunar: The Silver Star Story)
- Human Partners (Popcorn Avatar)
- Lilith of Darkness (Sailor Moon Musicals)
- Libra Dohko (Saint Seiya); via Saori Kido/Athena
- Son Goku (Saiyuki)
- Tenchi's Harem (Tenchi series)
- Adol Christin (Ys series)